Interested in becoming a featured Corporate Partner (also known as our Leadership Partners) of Port City Young Professionals, Wilmington’s only networking group for young professionals?
Annual sponsorship is $2,500 and includes the following benefits:
Our Leadership Partners get their business logo on:
- PCYP email newsletter (2,000+ subscribers)
- A special Leadership Partners email to all new PCYP members
- PCYP social channels (thanked four times/year)
- Facebook Page Followers 4,000+
- Facebook Group Members 2,800+
- LinkedIn Group Members 1,000+
- Instagram Followers 6,100+
- “Leadership Partners” section of PCYPapp.com homepage
- “Meet our Partners” page of the PCYPapp.com website
- A blog post (you provide) shared 3x/year
Digital creative offered in two different sizes across five different sections of the PCYP mobile app:
- Members Only
- Members Directory
- Biz Directory
- Local Deals
Additionally, Leadership Partners receive banner ads across the PCYP website for the duration of their year-long sponsorship.
Leadership Partners secure a Sponsorship slot at one of PCYP’s monthly networking events attended by 150-200 professionals. (Currently booked for 2019 – accepting 2020 sponsorships now!)
- Sponsors may have a table at the event
- Sponsors can address the group during program
- Sponsors can provide giveaways at this and future events
- A year-long listing in the “Biz Directory” section of the PCYP Mobile App containing:
- your logo
- business description
- social media handles
- email contact
- website URL
- address with map (the “user” can get directions to your business)
- phone number (the “user” can call your business)
- You may digitally offer deals/specials
We loved hosting a PCYP event at Banks Channel! Jenna and the team were professional and friendly and we will definitely host another event in the future!
Thanks again for putting together an awesome event last month. Our team had a blast meeting everyone and we ended up scheduling some new patients as well.
Hosting PCYP events has been such a great tool for our company and our employees. Our buyers typically look to us for advice on lenders and insurance agents and I know we have many numerous connections in those fields to better our business. 10/10 would recommend for other businesses and we cannot wait to host another!
Hosting a PCYP event at our business, Coworx at The Cargo District, tremendously helped with exposure and bringing people into our space that might have otherwise never came by. Jenna is an amazing person to work with and really knows how to put on a great event. Besides helping the business, the PCYP group has also been such a great place to meet motivated and like-minded people. There's an endless amount of connections and opportunities to be made.