Founded in 2009, Port City Young Professionals, LLC (PCYP) is a network of young professionals designed to engage and introduce young professionals to Greater Wilmington’s vast resources and opportunities. The goal of the PCYP is to ultimately help its members get involved in the local business scene, to impact the current and future marketplace, and better our community through non-profit partnerships.
PCYP gives young professionals the opportunity to:
- Meet regional business leaders and political figures of today and tomorrow.
- Interact with young professionals throughout the Cape Fear area.
- Improve networking skills, expand contact base and advance careers in order to promote their business and themselves.
- Gain committee and board experience.
- Experience the region’s rich cultural offerings